WORKING GROUP I
Operationalizing AI in Cyber Security
This working group will deliver a best practices document for security leaders that are using or considering using AI solutions for improving cybersecurity operations.
- Deploy AI solutions effectively in security operations
- Increase efficiency and automation of AI solutions in cyber security operations
WORKING GROUP II
Security Challenges with AI Enabled Edge Computing
This working group will deliver the best practices guide to highlight specific security issues in the development, deployment, or usage of AI enabled edge computing. With over 2.6B AI enabled edge computing devices expected by 2025, the attack surface becomes enormous.
- Security vulnerabilities of neural networks
- Cyber Risk mitigation on Edge computing devices
- Secure bootstraping Edge computing devices: Verify integrity of firmware